[council] Absence at Buenos Aires meeting

  • To: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Absence at Buenos Aires meeting
  • From: "Lanre Ajayi" <lanre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 23:29:11 +0100
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear All,

The Argentina embassy in Nigeria has not been able to issue my entry visa, up
till this time, which means I may not attend the Buenos Aires meeting. This
denies me the opportunity of seeing the great people in the council, once
again, before leaving the council. I wish you a successful deliberation.

It has been a great pleasure working with you all.

All the best,

Lanre Ajayi

---
is active.