[council] A (modest) report of the ccNSO Council meeting, 10 September 13

  • To: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [council] A (modest) report of the ccNSO Council meeting, 10 September 13
  • From: john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 13:44:05 -0700
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All,

The meeting of the ccNSO Council was a quiet affair.  It was Byron Holland's
first meeting as chair.  He is, as you know, President and Chief Executive
Officer of the Canadian Internet Registration Authority, manager of .ca.

A few things to note, however.  First, the Council is moving on the JIG
cross-community working group letter the GNSO Council has already approved.
Second, they accepted the memberships application from Montenegro (country code
.me).  And third, I thought you like to see the workplan report the Council
uses to manage its projects.  Different than that which we employ, but to the
same effect.

Cheers,

John Berard