[council] Informal technical briefing for those interested today from 16.00 in Hall 2B

  • To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Informal technical briefing for those interested today from 16.00 in Hall 2B
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 04:19:53 -0700
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear All

Steve Sheng, Senior Technical Analyst, will be providing an informal
technical briefing for those interested today from 16.00 in Hall 2C. He may
cover items such as registration data validation, data model, internal name
certificates, IDN and IDN variants, dot less domains and recent IETF
developments. Note that this is not an 'official session' (it is not on the
agenda nor any RP/recording), but we are just making use of the time we have
to have this informal briefing that is open to anyone interested. Of course,
if there is a desire from others that are not able to attend this informal
briefing to have such a briefing at a later date, this can definitely be
arranged.

With best regards,

Marika