Re: [council] Presentation from the DNA

  • To: jrobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx, council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [council] Presentation from the DNA
  • From: John Berard <johnberard@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 15:04:24 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jonathan,

I would be happy to have Adrian make his presentation as long as it is
appreciably different than the deck we all saw in Beijing.  I am sure it has
evolved, but can you confirm?

In fact, the rise of these kinds of associations may be market evidence of the
need for and, perhaps, how the organization of the GNSO might be changed in the
course of the up coming review.  It is clear that the prior segments are losing
their stand-alone integrity as each constituency is in the process of taking on
the characteristics of others.

We might find, in the discussion of the new association, a new nomenclature for
the community that could lead to a more modern organization.

Cheers,

Berard