[council] Re: Advice requested by the ICANN Board

  • To: Jonathan Robinson <jonathan.robinson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Re: Advice requested by the ICANN Board
  • From: Steve Crocker <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 14:09:00 -0400
  • Cc: Steve Crocker <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxx Tonkin" <bruce.tonkin@xxxxxxxxx>, Bill Graham <bill.graham@xxxxxxxxx>, "diane.schroeder@xxxxxxxxx Schroeder" <diane.schroeder@xxxxxxxxx>, Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>, council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Cherine Chalaby <cherine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Denise Michel <denise.michel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jonathan,

Apologies for a delayed response.  Your letter arrived at a particularly hectic
time of the WTPF meeting and the Board's retreat.

If I understand your letter properly, this belongs primarily with the gTLD
group within ICANN and also with Denise, who is handling the preparations for
the fourth AoC review, viz the one focused on consumer choice, competition and
trust.  Cherine may have other thoughts, so I will wait for him to weigh in
too.  (I have forwarded your original message to both Cherine and Denise.)

Thanks,

Steve