From: Bruce Tonkin [mailto:Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2013 7:27 PM
To: Neuman, Jeff; council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [council] The issue of "closed generic" TLDs (10 minutes)

Hello Jeff,

>>  I would also like to have full and transparent records of the new gTLD
>> Program Committee's discussion of this issue so that they can inform our
>> discussions.  This would include all briefing papers presented to them at
>> the retreat last week.

There is a briefing paper in the Board briefing materials for the 10 Jan 2012
meeting that I sent to the list a few days ago.

See:
http://www.icann.org/en/groups/board/documents/briefing-materials-1-10jan13-en.pdf
 -    pages 5 onwards.

Closed generics are also discussed in the minutes of that meeting at:

http://www.icann.org/en/groups/board/documents/minutes-new-gtld-10jan13-en.htm
- see section 1 (d).

The minutes for the meeting held on 1 Feb and 2 Feb will be posted when
approved.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin