RE: [council] Proposed Response to the GAC regarding November 28th Letter

Berry,

Thank-you.  That is very helpful.

It seems to me that a link to this page may suffice.  If we re-write, we
risk creating an inconsistency between the two.

I suggest that we therefore:

a.       Check your version and provide any comment or input on it

b.      Refer to it and provide a link in our / my reply to the GAC.

Jonathan