[council] FW: URS update
- To: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] FW: URS update
- From: "Jonathan Robinson" <jonathan.robinson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 10:43:19 -0000
- In-reply-to: <C4B5E5D7461AB54B875986D2919CBB5FD1FD84C0C3@EXVPMBX100-1.exc.icann.org>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- References: <C4B5E5D7461AB54B875986D2919CBB5FD1FD84C0C3@EXVPMBX100-1.exc.icann.org>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AQGDIrq/aTjROHxjv7LXsGY6TbzQH5iK9qMw
Please see below with an update on the URS from Olof.
From: Olof Nordling [mailto:olof.nordling@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 22 November 2012 10:26
To: Jonathan Robinson (jonathan.robinson@xxxxxxxxxxx)
Subject: URS update
The deadline for responses to the URS RFI has passed and I'm happy to inform
you that we have received several responses which we are now evaluating.
Moreover, my first impression is that the situation looks quite promising,
both in terms of adherence to the URS text and regarding the target fee.
This also means that there is less of an urgency than I previously thought
to convene a drafting team (and I'm glad to have been proven wrong in that
regard!). There may still be details where such a drafting team can provide
useful guidance and I will get back to you with further updates on this and
other URS matters as we advance with the evaluations.
Very best regards