Re: [council] Consumer Metrics Draft Motion

  • To: <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Consumer Metrics Draft Motion
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 13:26:07 -0400
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

John, a bit late, but on summarizing the Council Motions for the ALAC, I noticed that this one is entitled "Motion on the Adoption of a Working Group on Consumer Trust, Consumer Choice, and Competition (CTCCC)", which sounds like it is approving the creation of the group instead of approving the group's work product.

Perhaps:

Motion on the Adoption of the Advice Letter of the Working Group on Consumer Trust, Consumer Choice, and Competition (CTCCC)

Alan