Re: [council] Council elections-- Response from the General Counsel's Office

That conforms to my understanding of the rules, as defined in the current op
procs, so I am heartened to see I have it right ;)

However, I note that this is not Wolf's understanding, and he Chairs the SCI
who came up with this wording.

In any case, I think we have no choice but to follow the Gen Counsel's advice.

Councillors, this means that Thomas will:

1. Be eligible to vote in the Chair elections.
2. Remain a member of the CPH when the new Council is seated, whatever the
outcome of the elections.
3. Remain a voting member of the Council if he is elected Chair.`

I want to thank the General Counsel for bringing this clarity to our election
process.

Best,

Stéphane Van Gelder
Directeur Général / General manager
INDOM NetNames France
Registry Relations and Strategy Director
NetNames
T: +33 (0)1 48 01 83 51
F: +33 (0)1 48 01 83 61