Re: [council] [Soac-infoalert] Upcoming invite for ATRT 2

Once again on the same page as Wolf. What I was suggesting was that we go
through the process during the weekend sessions in Toronto so that everyone is
familiar with it.

Don't forget we will have a spate of incoming Councillors in Toronto, on top of
those Councillors already serving but who were not yet on the Council when we
last used this process. So I think it would be useful to go over it and make
sure we have a chance to discuss any issues or answer any questions.

Marika, perhaps a presentation from you on the process to introduce this topic?

Thanks,

Stéphane Van Gelder
Directeur Général / General manager
INDOM NetNames France
Registry Relations and Strategy Director
NetNames
T: +33 (0)1 48 01 83 51
F: +33 (0)1 48 01 83 61