[council] FW:] Proposed alternative TMCH implementation model

  • To: "'GNSO Council'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] FW:] Proposed alternative TMCH implementation model
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 09:11:01 -0400
  • Accept-language: en-US, en-AU
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US, en-AU
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlegroups.com; s=20120806; h=x-beenthere:received-spf:from:to:date:subject:thread-topic :thread-index:message-id:accept-language:x-ms-has-attach :x-ms-tnef-correlator:acceptlanguage :x-kse-antivirus-interceptor-info:x-kse-antivirus-info:mime-version :x-original-sender:x-original-authentication-results:reply-to :precedence:mailing-list:list-id:x-google-group-id:list-post :list-help:list-archive:sender:list-unsubscribe:content-language :content-type; bh=kY6kgLYlJJbUok6cN0h7ciMODAt1S4AqOEM5yg+J6B4=; b=AbYHA+V5pGR3wTBFBGomu1ZlKonh7v3LSbiN6MSzEvRD4/6KZn924yRzTghtDpqcC4 sWEgwtCCqOEa+Q8BPKR9zN/HvxzpFAtUsD3k5pSMPs69T6CADYSxPPwz7/EzYjkOaJB5 FZVnNiHwq4UCcGxobBHF3vCjKLI5kkk4JpknbHLprbaKeOuy70QXycPNU4NgUJPoqqpA 0U3x0Zwiqc0KLGJK8b4N17gTS2uF2O3Bm2g4vQDXfNU7tbbFIYWjGCJS9OQsmViTo2QE 2xCo8LQGjXmCLHoArpxSS11Em59K0VLmUGjEkv0ZSVgS65/Xxuw6UiNPIKkPC5p6UQeW ABaA==