Re: [council] Update from The New gTLD Program Committee on the Red Cross/Red Crescent and IOC Issues

Thanks Alan,

I have included an agenda item on this for our Toronto meeting. I have also
requested that the DT work on this issue and stay mindful of the Board's Jan 31
deadline.

Stéphane Van Gelder
Directeur Général / General manager
INDOM NetNames France
Registry Relations and Strategy Director
NetNames
T: +33 (0)1 48 01 83 51
F: +33 (0)1 48 01 83 61