Re: [council] Visa for ICANN Toronto refused by Canadian High Commission

Zahid,

Frankly I'm appalled. I will reach out to Heather personally. There is no way I
am not having you there for my last week chairing the GNSO ;) I will keep you
posted.

Stéphane Van Gelder
Directeur Général / General manager
INDOM NetNames France
Registry Relations and Strategy Director
NetNames
T: +33 (0)1 48 01 83 51
F: +33 (0)1 48 01 83 61