Re: [council] Visa for ICANN Toronto refused by Canadian High Commission

  • To: zahid@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [council] Visa for ICANN Toronto refused by Canadian High Commission
  • From: Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 09:07:54 +0900
  • Cc: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx List" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=qBbyYH5IPgWwPXvIz1naazDXE33j6n0uaw9v//UqXCc=; b=N+S7o+zuRjKPXrhwjoZUwvYybDeNLtvOZpLJocGtbiXc8Ka643aRaV7gA0DgvWeOCR PTap8ez031QKVDKQ8LUQcWwcurBydKtnmGxFvgVMyRcII4YCJWmJPyhyHNC3SgrP2IzB 4T0z2G5b7/c+pEAUEIR5/bbhktEc2ufKqv/0ch/qmkRKzMeJLTLJQOwrY88BLMB4s6TG WIjg961Hp0oDSKhaABqfv3/ap1IPtMXLs/cjRUFAglWE9bs0IlKqCqIkmWDgghEPhW4g CUp3b4hDF6hK4am/uUNEMJvv8BFNNp6KVJ5LXkgPkyvOGclhWOzvRjgh6MZ+Lwopr+ML ldTg==
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Zahid,

I think that is always missed point about host, the support given by many
host organizations is limited to invitation letter, governemnt support has
more weight.

Rafik