Re: [council] Whois Review Team Final Report

Thanks Jeff.

I have informed the registrars of this. So have Mason and Yoav. I am hopeful
that a response will be sent by the RrSG very soon.

Thanks,

Stéphane Van Gelder
Directeur Général / General manager
INDOM Group NBT France
Registry Relations and Strategy Director
Group NBT