Re: [council] Draft Letter for Review re: IRD-WG Final Report Delivery to Board

  • To: Steve Sheng <steve.sheng@xxxxxxxxx>, GNSO Council List <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Draft Letter for Review re: IRD-WG Final Report Delivery to Board
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 10:38:23 +0200
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All,

Following on from my email last week I have removed item 3 from our draft
agenda and kept the IRD approval in our consent agenda.

Glen, please make sure we add a link on the agenda to the SSAC letter to serve
as a reference for Councillors when we come to approve this during the Sept 13
meeting. Thanks.

Stéphane Van Gelder
Directeur Général / General manager
INDOM Group NBT France
Registry Relations and Strategy Director
Group NBT