Re: [council] GNSO candidates selected by Nominating Committee.

I understand your point Wolf but in my view that is for the NomCom to address.

Our job was too seek clear directives from this year's NomCom and I think we
now have that. This is what we needed to move forwards with our elections and I
am now confident that we have what we need in that regard.

Thanks,

Stéphane Van Gelder
Directeur Général / General manager
INDOM Group NBT France