[council] Re: GNSO candidates selected by Nominating Committee.

  • To: Vanda UOL <vanda@xxxxxxxxxx>, GNSO Council List <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Re: GNSO candidates selected by Nominating Committee.
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 21:31:11 +0200
  • Cc: nom-comm-2012@xxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Vanda.

GNSO Council: The NomCom's answer is therefore that Carlos' current seat will
be the one they will appoint this year. My understanding of the NomCom's
directive is that current NCA placings are to remain the same, until the NomCom
appoints new voting NCAs to each house next year.

Stéphane Van Gelder
Directeur Général / General manager
INDOM Group NBT France
Head of Domain Operations