Re: [council] Fwd: Call for input on: "Impact of new gTLDs on ICANN's structure"

Thanks Brian, much appreciated. If anyone else wants to join, please let Thomas
or myself know, thanks.

Stéphane Van Gelder
Directeur Général / General manager
INDOM Group NBT France
Registry Relations and Strategy Director
Group NBT