[council] Re: hi Stéphane

  • To: Vanda UOL <vanda@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Re: hi Stéphane
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 00:04:44 +0200
  • Cc: GNSO Council List <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, John Jeffrey <john.jeffrey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Vanda,

Please see below a copy of the email sent by the ICANN general Counsel at the
time, giving his (very clear) assessment of the situation. I hope this can
help. I am copying the Council so everyone is aware of the ongoing discussions
between you and I on this and the fact that we are working to resolve this
issue.

Thanks,

Stéphane Van Gelder
Directeur Général / General manager