Re: [council] Fwd: Call for input on: "Impact of new gTLDs on ICANN's structure"

Thanks Thomas, that would be great.

Please aim to have a draft statement ready for the Council to approve (once you
have had input from those Councillors that wish to give it of course) by the
end of August if possible, so that we have ample time to make Bertrand's
deadline.

Thanks again.

Stéphane Van Gelder
Directeur Général / General manager