[council] ICANN Seeks Input on gTLD Batching

  • To: rickert@xxxxxx
  • Subject: [council] ICANN Seeks Input on gTLD Batching
  • From: Thomas Rickert <rickert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 20:20:55 +0200
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear all,
you will have heard that ICANN has recently published an announcement, due to
which it seeks input on gTLD Batching, see

https://www.icann.org/en/news/announcements/announcement-29jul12-en.htm

eco is planning to submit a comment.

With this e-mail I would like to encourage all of you to provide me with input
by August 5th.

I will amalgamate your input into one statement and send it to this list for
your review.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Also, please let me know if you
would like me to include other / additional contacts inside your company.

Best regards,
Thomas Rickert

Thomas Rickert, Attorney at Law
Director Names & Numbers

-------------------------------------
eco - Verband der deutschen Internetwirtschaft e.V.

Lichtstraße 43h
50825 Köln

Fon:    +49 (0) 221 - 70 00 48 - 0
Fax:    +49 (0) 221 - 70 00 48 - 111
E-Mail: thomas.rickert@xxxxxx
Web:    http://www.eco.de

eco - Verband der deutschen Internetwirtschaft e.V.
Geschäftsführer: Harald A. Summa
Vorstand: Prof. Michael Rotert (Vorsitzender), Oliver Süme (stv.
Vorsitzender), Klaus Landefeld, Thomas von Bülow, Felix Höger
Vereinsregister: Amtsgericht Köln, VR 14478
Sitz des Vereins: Köln