Von: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Im
Auftrag von Glen de Saint Géry
Gesendet: Sonntag, 22. Juli 2012 23:55
An: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [council] TR: Informal GNSO Review discussion group/drafting team

Dear All,

The action item arising from Item 9: GNSO Review  on the GNSO Council agenda of
20 July 2012 calls for forming a small group to examine possible actions ahead
of the 2013 ICANN bylaws-mandated review.

Wolfgang Kleinwächter volunteered to lead the group along with the other
volunteers, namely Stéphane van Gelder, Bill Drake, Zahid Jamil and Wendy
Seltzer.

Others interested in joining the group should indicate their willingness to
participate on the Council mailing list.

A mailing list has been created to facilitate the work of this group and the
above mentioned people have been added to the mailing list.
Public archives are available at:
http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-review-dt/

Please let me know if you have any questions and whether you would like to
schedule a meeting.
Thank you.
Kind regards,

Glen