RE: [council] Draft language

  • To: <bwinterfeldt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] Draft language
  • From: <Mary.Wong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 10:20:55 -0400
  • Cc: <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks to David, Alan, John and Brian - this looks good to me.

Cheers
Mary

Sent from a mobile device; please excuse brevity and any grammatical or
typographical errors.

"Winterfeldt, Brian" <bwinterfeldt@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Please see revised draft below with correction suggested by Alan and with
John?s suggestion which I think is helpful.

Kind regards,

Brian J. Winterfeldt
Partner
bwinterfeldt@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:bwinterfeldt@xxxxxxxxxxx>