[council] RE: Motion on WHOIS Access recommendation

  • To: "'knobenw@xxxxxxxxxx'" <knobenw@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] RE: Motion on WHOIS Access recommendation
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 06:52:51 -0400
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ok, but why are we so concerned with a registrar SLA if they are required to
pass through the accurate data to the registries and the registries have an
uptime slas.  If it just com and net that are the issue because not thick
registries, well that is being dealt with in the thick Whois pdp already
initiated which will start later this year.

In short, between all of the work underway ( the protocol work, the
negotiations, the thick Whois pdp, the Whois require,ends survey, the Pdp
intimated by the board dealing with picket fence issues in the RAA, the Whois
studies, etc.), I think everything is covered.

Sent with Good (www.good.com)