[council] Draft Interisle report on gTLD WHOIS Relay and Reveal requests made of proxy and privacy providers has been posted

  • To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Draft Interisle report on gTLD WHOIS Relay and Reveal requests made of proxy and privacy providers has been posted
  • From: Liz Gasster <liz.gasster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 13:01:21 -0700
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All,

I would like to inform you that the Draft Interisle report on Relay and Reveal
requests made of proxy and privacy providers has been posted, see:
http://www.icann.org/en/news/announcements/announcement-2-04jun12-en.htm.
Comments and input are very much encouraged and appreciated.  This posting is
not being made specifically for discussion during the Prague meeting, though
we're happy to comment generally on the report if requested.

Interisle will be conducting two webinars (date and time to be confirmed) to
review the content of the draft report with interested community members, and
to encourage comment and input before the comment period closes on 25 June
(replies accepted until 16 July).  A final report from Interisle will be posted
shortly thereafter.  More information about the webinars will be announced
shortly.

Best regards, Liz