Re: [council] Fwd: [soac-chairs] Reminder: SO/AC Chair Telephone Conference

  • To: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>, GNSO Council List <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Fwd: [soac-chairs] Reminder: SO/AC Chair Telephone Conference
  • From: Wendy Seltzer <wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 15:17:59 -0400
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Has the option arisen to reapportion time from the reply period to the original
comment period? I'm not aware of much use for reply comments, so it seems silly
to give that period the same duration, unless we just de facto make it an
opportunity to submit new issues.  I'm not speaking from an NCSG position of
concern, just curiosity.

--Wendy

--
wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx mobile +1.914.374.0613