Von: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Im
Auftrag von Stéphane Van Gelder
Gesendet: Samstag, 26. Mai 2012 11:43
An: Thomas Rickert
Cc: Glen de Saint Géry; <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Mason Cole
Betreff: Re: [council] GNSO Website

+1 to Thomas and Mason's comments.

My sincere congratulations to all those who worked hard on making this new site
possible.

FYI Councillors, a few days ago I asked Rob Hoggarth, who was staff leader on
the new site project, to try and arrange a public session on the site in Prague
as part of the general meeting agenda. The rationale being that, as one of the
guiding principles behind the new site is to make understanding the GNSO and
following our work easier, an explanation of the new site's features would be
useful, especially to those attendants in Prague that are less familiar with
our processes.

I think the new site is a good opportunity to increase people's understanding
of the GNSO, and therefore hopefully their engagement in it.

Thanks,

Stéphane Van Gelder
Directeur Général / General manager
INDOM Group NBT France