RE: [council] GNSO Website
- To: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>, <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [council] GNSO Website
- From: "Mason Cole" <mcole@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 15:43:21 -0700
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- References: <41F6C547EA49EC46B4EE1EB2BC2F34184B11BCA738@EXVPMBX100-1.exc.icann.org>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AQHlxFcO8hGtpo9xIpXwNLWJB+VnR5aocurwgAF1BbCAAB71rQ==
- Thread-topic: GNSO Website
The site looks fantastic. Outstanding work by the staff. Please pass
congratulations and thanks to them.
From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Glen de Saint Géry
Sent: Fri 5/25/2012 1:53 PM
Subject: [council] GNSO Website
Dear GNSO Council Members, Stakeholder Group Leaders and Constituency Leaders,
We are pleased to announce that the new-improved GNSO website is now LIVE!
We are hopeful you will find the new look, site architecture and content, to be
a vast improvement from the old design, but this is just the first phase. We
are planning to add additional functionality, better graphics and further
improvements over time - including now being able to move forward with efforts
to provide web presence functionality for all GNSO Stakeholder Groups and
Lastly, we will be conducting a small review session of the new site at Prague.
It is tentatively scheduled for Monday morning. At this session, we will
provide a quick overview of the new site and also provide some hints and tips
for finding all active GNSO and GNSO Council information.
ICANN Policy Team
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names & Numbers (ICANN)
Glen de Saint Géry