Re: [council] Proposed Agenda Item - Elimination of Friday Public Board Meetings

Thanks Wolf and Wolfgang for your comments.

If there is more decision on this, could I urge others to chime in so that we
can ascertain whether a full agenda item is needed on this, or whether the
discussion can be had on the list.

Thanks,

Stéphane Van Gelder
Directeur Général / General manager