[council] TAS Interruption - Update (26 April 2012)

  • To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] TAS Interruption - Update (26 April 2012)
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 03:04:59 -0700
  • Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: fr-FR, en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.icann.org/en/news/announcements/announcement-2-26apr12-en.htm
TAS Interruption - Update (26 April 2012)
Statement by Akram Atallah, COO
Many users have expressed concern that they are currently unable to view their
applications in the TLD application system that has been temporarily suspended
due to a technical issue.
We can confirm that when the application system reopens, users will be able to
review their applications, including those already submitted, to assure
themselves that their information remains as they intended.
We expect that demands on the system will be high when it reopens, and we are
enhancing system performance as part of our preparations for the reopening.
Ongoing testing continues to show that this issue did not cause any loss or
corruption of user data.
Please check our website regularly for updates.

Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat
gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://gnso.icann.org