[council] TAS Temporarily Offline
- To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] TAS Temporarily Offline
- From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 06:21:15 -0700
- Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
- Acceptlanguage: fr-FR, en-US
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: Ac0Yrx6vJCZRYzNoT5++3KquRcnN/g==
- Thread-topic: TAS Temporarily Offline
TAS Temporarily Offline
12 April 2012
ICANN constantly monitors the performance of the TLD Application System (TAS).
Recently, we received a report of unusual behavior with the operation of the
TAS system. We then identified a technical issue with the TAS system software.
ICANN is taking the most conservative approach possible to protect all
applicants and allow adequate time to resolve the issue. Therefore, TAS will be
shut down until Tuesday at 23:59 UTC - unless otherwise notified before that
In order to ensure all applicants have sufficient time to complete their
applications during the disruption, the application window will remain open
until 23:59 UTC on Friday, 20 April 2012.
We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. If you have any questions,
please contact the gTLD Customer Service Center (CSC) via the CSC portal.
Glen de Saint Géry