[council] AW: Presentation of the revised GNSO PDP

  • To: <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] AW: Presentation of the revised GNSO PDP
  • From: <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 17:56:04 +0100
  • Accept-language: de-DE
  • Acceptlanguage: de-DE
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you very much, Marika!

As the VC having been in charge of the weekend agenda I'd like to encourage all
council members to "inhale" this presentation. You'll never get a better
condensed version for understanding the process. I'd like to support the idea
of reintroduce this topic to the council agenda in the near future.

Best regards
Wolf-Ulrich