[council] TR: ATRT Update

  • To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] TR: ATRT Update
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 21:04:30 -0800
  • Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: fr-FR, en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear ICANN Community members:

In advance of the ICANN meeting in Costa Rica, I would like to call your
attention to the progress that has been made on efforts to advance ICANN's
accountability and transparency, specifically implementation of the
Accountability & Transparency Review Team (ATRT) Recommendations.  Status
reports on ICANN's ATRT-related work are posted on ICANN's Accountability &
Transparency web page<http://www.icann.org/en/news/in-focus/accountability>.
For your convenience, links to recent highlights are included below:

*  At a glance: ATRT Implementation
Status<http://www.icann.org/en/news/in-focus/accountability/atrt-implementation-glance-summary-24feb12-en.pdf>
*  ATRT Implementation
Summary<http://www.icann.org/en/news/in-focus/accountability/atrt-project-list-workplans-24feb12-en.pdf>
*  WHOIS Community Review Team Seeks Public
Comments<http://www.icann.org/en/news/public-comment/whois-rt-draft-final-report-05dec11-en.htm>
*  Action on ATRT Recommendations 15, 16, 17: Public Comment
Processes<http://www.icann.org/en/news/public-comment>
*  Action on ATRT Recommendation 5: Board
Compensation<http://www.icann.org/en/groups/board/documents/resolutions-08dec11-en.htm#3>

You are invited to share any input you may have about these activities at the
public forum<http://costarica43.icann.org/node/29713> in Costa Rica.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you need additional information.

Regards,
Denise

Denise Michel
ICANN
Advisor to the President & CEO
denise.michel@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:denise.michel@xxxxxxxxx>
PS Staff can be available to answer questions about ATRT implementation, or to
provide a more in-depth briefing for their group in Costa Rica if needed.  Just
drop me an email if there is interest.