[council] Fwd: [soac-discussion] SOPA Discussions

  • To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Fwd: [soac-discussion] SOPA Discussions
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 11:48:42 +0100
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Councillors, FYI, please see the email chain below, showing you my comments to
the ALAC Chair, Olivier's response and info from the ccNSO Chair on a session
they are organizing that will be open to all.

Missing from this is confirmation from the ALAC Chair that he will not push
this idea further at this time.

Thanks,

Stéphane

Début du message réexpédié :