Re: [council] Draft Agenda GNSO Council meeting on 16 February 2012 at 15:00

Hi

Thanks Glen.  One point:

> Item 5: Cross Community Working Group  Drafting Team (CCWG DT) (10 minutes)

As with outreach, NCSG would prefer to defer this to a F2F in San Jose so that
we could probe a little deeper together and benefit from hearing the views of
any affected parties in the room before voting on how we might best interface
with them.  I recognize that'd be a double deferral but we've already done the
same with outreach, and Wolf-Ulrich had included it on the tentative SJ
schedule he circulated a few weeks back.  Would there be a problem doing this?

Thanks,

Bill