[council] ICANN response to a Subcommittee of hte USA House of Representatives

  • To: "Council GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] ICANN response to a Subcommittee of hte USA House of Representatives
  • From: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 13:58:45 +1000
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello All,

ICANN has responded to a series of questions from  the Subcommittee on
Communication and Technology, of the Committee on Energy and Commerce,
of the USA House of Representatives.

These questions relate to the new gTLD program.

I have attached the 26 page response, which is also available at:

http://www.icann.org/en/correspondence/pritz-to-walden-20jan12-en.pdf

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin