[council] Jonathan Robinson - Attendance on GNSO Call & Council Proxy

  • To: "'Stéphane Van Gelder'" <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Jonathan Robinson - Attendance on GNSO Call & Council Proxy
  • From: "Jonathan Robinson" <jonathan.robinson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 11:42:38 -0000
  • Cc: "'Glen de Saint Géry'" <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Stéphane,

I am obliged to travel over these next couple of days and am therefore
unable to attend the GNSO Council meeting scheduled for tomorrow.

Please accept my apologies with respect to the meeting.  I anticipate that
either Jeff or Ching will be nominated to act as my proxy in tomorrow?s
Council meeting.

I am aware that I have a motion on the agenda so will need someone to read
that motion.

Obviously, I will be unable to speak to it but there are others from the WG
on the council who may wish to do so.

Best wishes,

Jonathan