[council] GNSO CCWG DT - Final Draft Principles For GNSO Council
- To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] GNSO CCWG DT - Final Draft Principles For GNSO Council
- From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 10:30:50 -0800
- Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
- Acceptlanguage: fr-FR, en-US
- Cc: "gnso-ccwg-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ccwg-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: Acy541t0rYBdDLJB+kmXPy3ja1ck7QFdWyGxAV8xtnEBg1VkgABvgg1g
- Thread-topic: GNSO CCWG DT - Final Draft Principles For GNSO Council
The GNSO Cross Community Working Group Drafting Team (CCWG DT) - Final Draft
has been posted on page
Glen de Saint Géry
De : owner-gnso-ccwg-dt@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-gnso-ccwg-dt@xxxxxxxxx] De la
part de Jonathan Robinson
Envoyé : mercredi 4 janvier 2012 14:24
À : 'Stéphane Van Gelder'
Cc : gnso-ccwg-dt@xxxxxxxxx
Objet : [gnso-ccwg-dt] GNSO CCWG DT - Final Draft Principles For GNSO Council
I have pleasure in attaching the work of the GNSO CCWG DT for consideration and
discussion by the council at its next meeting.
We concluded our work at the end of last year as planned. We made good
progress after Dakar and were spurred on by a few new additions to the group
and excellent support from ICANN staff.
It is our understanding that the council will now consider this output prior to
participating in any further ICANN community initiatives on the same topic.
Happy new year and I look forward to discussing this with you and fellow
councillors in the near future.
(in my capacity as chair of the GNSO CCWG Drafting Team)