[council] Re: Draft JIG Letter
- To: Lesley Cowley <lesley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] Re: Draft JIG Letter
- From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 18:23:32 +0100
- Cc: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Council" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <CB166682.email@example.com>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- References: <CB166682.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Copying the GNSO Council for their information.
Happy New Year!
Le 20 déc. 2011 à 17:21, Lesley Cowley a écrit :
> Hi Stephane,
> The ccNSO Council discussed the draft letter to the ICANN Board at length on
> our call earlier today.
> Whilst the Council remains keen to support single character IDN TLDs, we did
> not fully support the way forward contained in the letter and therefore
> resolved to draft a separate ccNSO letter to the Board on this matter. We
> hope to do so fairly swiftly and I will let you have a copy of the letter as
> soon as possible.
> I think that this situation will be pretty rare and infrequent, but in due
> course it would be good to discuss how we best deal with such situations from
> any joint working groups in future.
> Kind regards,
> Lesley Cowley, OBE
> Minerva House
> Edmund Halley Road
> Oxford Science Park
> Oxford, OX4 4DQ
> Tel: +44-(0)-1865-332211