        Von: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Im Auftrag von Stéphane Van Gelder
        Gesendet: Montag, 21. November 2011 17:26
        An: Alan Greenberg
        Cc: Knoben, Wolf-Ulrich; council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Betreff: Re: [council] Meetings transscripts

        Let's wait until we have some feedback from Staff on all of this.

        It does seem like there's an issue for some with the current system...

        Stéphane

        Le 21 nov. 2011 à 17:12, Alan Greenberg a écrit :

                Stéphane, my assumption in making the suggestion was that the
times would be noted as the meeting was proceeding, not that it be done after
the fact. I suggested it because it would make the used of MP3s a lot easier.
If it is not a practical suggestion, so be it.

                Alan