Re: [council] Meetings transscripts

Thanks Wolf.

This question has already come up several times in the past. I will let Staff
answer this but I believe there are good budgetary reasons for not
transcripting every meeting.

I would add that we, as a Council, are also custodians of ICANN community
funds, just like anyone else in this community. My personal opinion is that if
there are services available that offer sufficient flexibility to follow
meetings (and I think having an mp3, minutes and a live audio feed is pretty
good), we may want to think twice about asking for new things that may be
costly to implement (I don't know if that's the case with this specific
request).

Of course, if there is a clear need, we should look at that. So once again,
Staff is probably best suited to provide you with background and a response on
this.

Thanks,

Stéphane