[council] Re: IRTP-C WG- confirmation of Chair & VC confirmation etc.
- To: "Zahid Jamil" <zahid@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] Re: IRTP-C WG- confirmation of Chair & VC confirmation etc.
- From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 17:00:52 +0100
- Cc: "'GNSO Council'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, 'Glen de Saint Géry' <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Marika Konings'" <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAGPKy8XSHjZGrvfrIUh8GPQCgQAAEAAAAEUV/0dxnWtNn/ukQT0ci8ABAAAAAAfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- References: <!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAGPKy8XSHjZGrvfrIUh8GPQCgQAAEAAAAEUV/0dxnWtNn/ukQT0ci8ABAAAAAAemail@example.com>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This has been added to our agenda as an AoB item.
Le 16 nov. 2011 à 16:48, Zahid Jamil a écrit :
> Dear Councillors,
> As Council liaison to the IRTP Part C Working Group, I have been asked by the
> WG to convey certain information and request certain formalities of the
> As noted on the agenda for tomorrow's GNSO Council meeting under item 9.1,
> the GNSO Council is requested, per the requirements of the GNSO Working Group
> Guidelines, to confirm the chairs for the IRTP Part C PDP Working Group.
> The Working Group has decided to opt for co-Chairs with one Chair, James
> Bladel, from the contracted party house and the other Chair, Avri Doria, from
> the non-contracted party house. Pending the Council's confirmation, James and
> Avri are fulfilling the chair role on an interim basis.
> The Working Group is expected to finalize its proposed work plan in the next
> couple of weeks and will share this with the GNSO Council accordingly. Taking
> into account the pending approval of the new GNSO PDP by the ICANN Board, the
> WG has expressed a desire to try and incorporate some of the enhancements of
> the new PDP process in its work plan as long as these do not conflict with or
> contravene the required elements of the existing PDP under which it operates.
> For further information, please see the WG wiki at
> Both I and Markia will also be on the upcoming Council call to assist with
> any queries.
> Zahid Jamil
> Jamil & Jamil
> 219-221 Central Hotel Annexe
> Merewether Road, Karachi. Pakistan
> Cell: +923008238230
> Tel: +92 21 35680760 / 35685276 / 35655025
> Fax: +92 21 35655026
> Notice / Disclaimer
> This message contains confidential information and its contents are being
> communicated only for the intended recipients . If you are not the intended
> recipient you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please
> notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this message by
> mistake and delete it from your system. The contents above may contain/are
> the intellectual property of DNDRC, and constitute privileged information
> protected by attorney client privilege. The reproduction, publication, use,
> amendment, modification of any kind whatsoever of any part or parts
> (including photocopying or storing it in any medium by electronic means
> whether or not transiently or incidentally or some other use of this
> communication) without prior written permission and consent of DNDRC is