        Von: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Im Auftrag von Rosemary Sinclair
        Gesendet: Donnerstag, 20. Oktober 2011 08:51
        An: Stéphane Van Gelder; Adrian Kinderis
        Cc: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Council
        Betreff: RE: [council] Fwd: eco reception

        I think it's a good idea...

        Rosemary

        Rosemary Sinclair | Director | External Relations
        Australian School of Business | The University of New South Wales
        Level 3, Building L5, UNSW Sydney 2052

        Telephone: +61 (2) 9385 6228  | Fax +61 (2) 9385 5933 | Web:
www.asb.unsw.edu.au <http://www.asb.unsw.edu.au/>

________________________________

        This email is intended only for the use of the individual named above
and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If you are not
distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error please notify the sender immediately and delete
this message. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender and are not necessarily the views of the Australian School of Business
at The University of New South Wales. Before opening any attachments please
check them for viruses and defects. CRICOS Provider no. 00098G

        Knowledge@Australian School of Business, a web-based business journal
produced in partnership with the Wharton School. To read online or subscribe,
visit www.knowledge.asb.unsw.edu.au <http://www.knowledge.asb.unsw.edu.au/>