        Von: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Im Auftrag von Glen de Saint Géry
        Gesendet: Donnerstag, 13. Oktober 2011 22:10
        An: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Cc: Stéphane Van Gelder
        Betreff: [council] Candidate Statement for position of GNSO Council
chair

        Dear Councillors,

        Stéphane's candidate statement is posted at:
        http://gnso.icann.org/elections/index.html
<http://gnso.icann.org/elections/index.html>

        http://gnso.icann.org/elections/svg-candidacy-statement-13oc11-en.pdf

        May we remind the Council that Voting will take place during the
Council meeting in Dakar on Wednesday, 26  October 2011.

        In order for this to happen, the Council meeting will be split in  two
parts:

        * Full Open Council meeting with the current Council.

        * Seat the new Councillors. Start new meeting, with one agenda item:
the Chair  Election

        * Election will take place by show of hands ;

        Thank you.

        Kind regards,

        Glen

        Glen de Saint Géry