From: Neuman, Jeff [mailto:Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2011 3:15 PM
To: Margie Milam; council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Final Issue Report on the Current State of the UDRP

Thanks Margie.  Do you have a redline to show the changes from the preliminary
report?

Jeffrey J. Neuman

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use
of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this
e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying
in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.