[council] GNSO Council Chair Nomination - Stéphane van Gelder

  • To: <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] GNSO Council Chair Nomination - Stéphane van Gelder
  • From: "Jonathan Robinson" <jonathan.robinson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 16:51:21 +0100
  • Cc: "'GNSO Council List'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Glen,

I would like to nominate Stéphane van Gelder from the contracted parties
house to the position of GNSO council chair for the term beginning at the
end of the 2011.

I trust that this is sufficient and complete for you to accept the
nomination.

Please let me know if you need any other procedural steps completed.

Best wishes,

Jonathan