From: Neuman, Jeff [mailto:Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2011 12:07 PM
To: Margie Milam; council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Question Regarding Procedure for Responding to Board Request Re:
Red Cross/Olympic Names

I think another question we had was whether the motion referred only to
protections at the top-level in future rounds or whether it is asking for
protections at the second level in this upcoming round. I now some people
provided their beliefs on the call today, but I am not so sure I agree.
Nonetheless, we should get clarity.

Jeffrey J. Neuman
Please note new address:  21575 Ridgetop Circle, Sterling VA 20166