[council] FW: proxy vote

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] FW: proxy vote
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 23:57:12 -0700
  • Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: fr-FR, en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

FYI

Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat
gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://gnso.icann.org

From: Andrei Kolesnikov [mailto:andrei@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: jeudi 21 juillet 2011 08:49
To: gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; 'carlos dionisio aguirre'
Subject: proxy vote

I will be unable to attend the GNSO Council meeting scheduled for July 21st.
The reasons for my absence is a 100% time overlap with .RU Council meeting
which I have to deliver a 1/2 year report.
According to the GNSO Operating Procedures on absentee balloting (Section 4.4),
I will be permitted to exercise a vote for all proposed motions as YES.
According to the GNSO Operating Procedures (Section 4.5), pursuant to this
notification (*), a proxy is automatically transferred to the Council NCA
Carlos Dionisio Aguirre who has been notified of this action and is prepared to
register a vote in my absence for each of the motions. For any Council motions
not explicitly listed above, I understand that my vote will be recorded as
"Absent."
Best regards,

--andrei